LHC BSA FAMILY SCOUTING
SOFT LAUNCH SPRING RECRUITMENT REQUIRMENTS FOR GIRLS JOINING CUB SCOUTS
- Chartered Organization and Unit Leadership are in agreement that they will offer Cub Scouting to girls and follow National and local guidelines.
- Cub Scout Pack will agree to be active during summer and obtain Summer Time Pack Award byconducting a minimum of 1 activity in June, July, and August. Cub Scout Pack will also promote and encourage all members to attend Cub Scout Day Camp.
- Adult Leadership Requirement is met:
– One registered adult leader and one other adult, one of which must be 21 years old, and a youth protection trained adult female must be present.
– Leadership applications need to be submitted via online and/or with youth/girl applications.
- All Leaders are Youth Protection Trained and trained for their position.
- Minimum of 4 girls into an existing pack in an ALL GIRL Denwith required leadership.
NOTE: ALLCub Scout Packs interested in conducting a spring recruitmentwork through your District Executive and District Membership Teams to assist in scheduling and conducting School Recruitments. All Packs conducting spring recruitments must meet proper leadership requirements and requirement #2 above. Please work with your District Executive to plan and coordinate your recruiting efforts or email email@example.com for additional assistance.