RECHARTER INFORMATION FOR 2023:
Recharter Briefing 10-26-22 PowerPoint
INFORMATION/TRAINING/RESOURCES/& DEMO SITE INFO REGARDING THIS YEAR’S INTERNET RECHARTERING 2.0 SYSTEM:
INTERNET RECHARTERING 2.0 SYSTEM IS OPEN:
- Internet Rechartering 2.0 Access CLICK HERE
- Each Unit Key 3 (CM, SM, NL, SK, EA, CC, COR) or delegate (must be assigned by key 3 in system) will have access. You can access the Internet Recharter 2.0 through my.scouting.org (Menu/BSA Web Links) or Scoutbook.
- Use the same login information that is used for your my.scouting.org account
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/SUPPORT/TIMELINE FOR RECHARTER
LINCOLN HERITAGE COUNCIL UNIT RECHARTER PLANNING TIMELINE
- Unit Key 3 assigns or recruits a volunteer to complete recharter. (Note: Key 3 must delegate and provide them access if they are not a member of the key 3.)
- Volunteer assigned to complete recharter becomes familiar with new system.
- Begin familiarizing yourself with the Internet Recharter 2.0 system using the “DEMO” prior to the system becoming live. CLICK HERE for Demo Link.
- Review the recharter roster for 2023 and begin collecting fees/renewing existing members for the upcoming year and update their contact information.
- Submit applications for all new leaders, leaders not registered, and new youth now prior to starting recharter.
- It is important to get all new youth and adult registration into the Scout office for processing quickly. Once processed these new youth and adults will show up on your online roster for recharter/renewal making it easier for you to submit and to process.
- Unit Key 3’s or designees will be able to access the “Internet Recharter 2.0” system through their my.scouting.org accounts.
OCTOBER thru NOVEMBER 30th
- Complete all steps prior to validation and payment
BY DECEMBER 16th (If not sooner)
- Complete validation, payment, and submit any additional paperwork for processing.
If you have questions in regard to rechartering, please reach out to your District Executive or Council Registrar. CLICK HERE FOR A STAFF DIRECTORY