RECHARTER INFORMATION FOR 2022:
RECHARTER FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR WILL LOOK DIFFERENT. There is a new system through my.scouting.org that is called Internet Rechartering 2.0.
This system streamlines the process even more and provides an easier way to renew your program.
INFORMATION/TRAINING/RESOURCES/& SANDBOX INFO REGARDING THIS YEAR’S INTERNET RECHARTERING 2.0 SYSTEM:
INTERNET RECHARTERING 2.0 SYSTEM WILL GO LIVE ON OCTOBER 15th:
- Each Unit Key 3 (CM, SM, NL, SK, EA, CC, COR) or delegate (must be assigned by key 3 in system) will have access. You can access the Internet Recharter 2.0 through my.scouting.org (Menu/BSA Web Links) or Scoutbook.
CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION/SUPPORT/TIMELINE FOR RECHARTER
LINCOLN HERITAGE COUNCIL UNIT RECHARTER PLANNING TIMELINE
- Unit Key 3 assigns or recruits a volunteer to complete recharter. (Note: Key 3 must delegate and provide them access if they are not a member of the key 3.)
- Volunteer assigned to complete recharter becomes familiar with new system. Visit our council webpage for more information: https://lhcbsa.org/recharter/
- Begin familiarizing yourself with the Internet Recharter 2.0 system using the “Sandbox” prior to the system becoming live. Here is the link: (INCLUDE LINK)
- Review the recharter roster for 2022 and begin collecting fees/renewing existing members for the upcoming year and update their contact information.
- Submit applications for all new leaders, leaders not registered, and new youth prior to starting recharter.
- Internet Recharter 2.0 “opens” October 15. (Unit Key 3’s or designees will be able to access through their my.scouting.org accounts.
OCTOBER 15th thru NOVEMBER 30th
- Complete all steps prior to validation and payment
- Complete validation and payment
If you have questions in regards to rechartering please reach out to your District Executive or Council Registrar. CLICK HERE FOR A STAFF DIRECTORY