Lincoln Heritage Council, District Operations
Supporting our District Committees & Volunteers!
We are here to support you and help you be successful in your respective districts. As your 2021 District Operations Chair my goal to help you grow and support your committees in whatever way possible. Specifically, I want to engage, empower, and support District Chairs to be successful in leading your districts in 2021.
Whether as a Patrol Leader, SPL, Summer Camp Staff member, or adult volunteer…Scouting has always taught me the value of accurate and prompt communication. It is critical to us all BEing PREPARED! I even applied this as a business owner where I learned that prompt communication, even with bad news, soothed everyone in the right ways. But, this is good news! We are Scouting and are prepared to work together through this and any challenge. Let’s take this opportunity to learn new skills, innovate, and persist!
We have designed this page for all of our committees to gain resources and tools for your committee roles, update you on upcoming Council Coordinated Meetings and provide you updates and follow-up from previous meetings. We also want to create a forum through this page and potentially social media for our committees to connect and share best practices and ideas. Stay tuned as we continue to update this page to meet our needs moving forward. Of course if you have ideas please share them and If I can be of any service to you or your committees moving forward do not hesitate to ask.
VP of District Operations
Principal Broker & Managing Member
Fischer’s Real Estate Brokerage & Betterment Haus, LLC
When you serve as a district volunteer you are part of a worldwide movement, composed of people who are dedicated to a common goal, who use organization as a means, not an end. The whole hope of the movement rests upon two assumptions:
That unit leaders can use the movement’s program in a manner to make a difference in the lives of young people.
That district volunteers will do whatever is necessary to ensure every unit leader’s success.
Upcoming Council Coordinated Meetings
1st Quarter: March 25
2nd Quarter: May 25
3rd Quarter: September 9
4th Quarter: November 11
All meetings scheduled for 7:30 p.m. (ET)
Charter Organizations & Representatives Support
Annual Charter Agreement
* The Lincoln Heritage Council is looking forward to further supporting and strengthening all of our charter partnerships in 2021 for the benefit of the youth we serve.
* Our goal in 2021 is to meet with all organizations to have an active conversation using this Annual Charter Agreement as a guide. Within this annual meetings it has always been our goal to discuss our partnership, but specifically discuss the strength of your Scouting programs and any ways we can perhaps make them even stronger. We also want our partners to fully understand all of the resources and support that we provide to our programs and organizations. We are looking forward to a great 2021 within our Council and your Scouting programs!
On 2-22-21 we held a briefing for Charter Representatives. This was a productive meeting with a great number of our organizations present. At this meeting we discussed:
* The Annual Charter Agreement
* Council COVID updates (Pertinent updates on policies and support for your units & organization to restart or continue to provide programs safely during these times.)
* Additional National and Local Council updates
* Charter Representative Training, Resources, and Support
IF YOU MISSED THE MEETING, YOU CAN VIEW IT HERE:
We are striving to compile resources into one spot for our committees below. If you cannot find something that you need please let us know. If you have a helpful suggestion or ideas for our page please share.
Thank you for your service to Scouting!
District Committee Resources:
Ways to Give – Friends of Scouting, Family Friends of Scouting, Planned Giving
Have your volunteers and families register and promote camps! Here are the links: